Spoiler: [Floofbegon
Show
]
Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
[Floofbegon]

"I can understand that. A warm drink is better when it's cold," Lucas agrees. Then looks quizzically at Gara. "Wait, they aren't? I thought they were just like... sugar covered plums or something?"

"NOPE!" announces Zee, who's just sort of there all of a sudden holding a bowl. "Here you go! Sugar plums! I might not be a faerie but I male them myself each year! The white ones are plum, the red ones are strawberry, and the green ones are apricot! They're dried, spiced fruit with a candy shell. Sort of like M&Ms, just with fruit instead of chocolate!"

She jiggles the bowl at the various people milling about, offering them some candies.
Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
FLOOFbegone

Gara shrugs to Lucas and- oh hey candy!
"Thanks, Miss." she says as she plucks some from the bowl to pass around and pops one into her mouth.
"Hmmmm. Not bad. Definitely better than the drink." This probably makes sense. It is candy, after all.

[Floofbegon]

Mia will also take one of the offered candy and nods thankfully at Zee. As she eats it, the others might notice that it seem to be to sweet for her or at least she doesn't seem to be used to such a sweetness.

"It's still something new how differetn this festival is every year. Only the throne is the one thing that never changes."

Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
[Food Table?] But actually near-ish to it

Venus is now tucking her ears into the hat. It's pretty hard to get it right.
"Personally, this is only my second time in Trog's," she says. "Usually over in that Black Dragon's Den more, actually."

Almost got it...
nearly there..
There! Her hat's on pretty perfectly again. So, she answers the question: "No, I'm just here by myself."
[Food Table?]

The man was just laying the present away to help her, but she already managed to do that by herself so he looks kinda lost with the present away and his hands ready to offer help. A moment of silence so he can catch himself.

"Black Dragons Den?" he says and turns back to grab his presents slowly as he speaks. "I have been there a lot, but i never saw you. Is that your first Thanksmas?"

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
"Oh, oh, oh, okay. So, you walk forward, and then turn when you get to me!" Having made this suggestion, the little dragon races off to where Mr. C's current path would put him closest to the Christmas tree.

"Why do they need to know how? Can't they just bite the bad guys and then it's done?"
[Present Walking]

Well the prestent is after all slow so it takes a lot of time to reach that point anyways.

"No." C answers straight. "Most of the people can't bite in a way like you. They have other tools, but some enemies can't just be torn apart. After all they would like to not get bitten don't you think?