Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
I don't really see how Extraordinary Concentration is poorly written that much, though I did have to pause for a sec while reading it. There's a skill trick that could work, also - Swift Concentration.
The problem with Extraordinary Concentration it seems intended to allow multiple spells to be cast, however:
Quote Originally Posted by SRD
You can’t cast a spell while concentrating on another one.
Source.

The reason you cannot cast spells while concentrating on one has nothing to do with the standard action of maintaining a spell - as such in the written word of Extraordinary Concentration it doesn't actually allow you to cast spells while concentrating on another one - it is clearly intended to (Swift Concentration does not seem to be) but it actually doesn't do it (at my reading of them).

Quote Originally Posted by Yanisa View Post
Besides the concentration, sustained telekinesis only works for 1 object. There is no mention of switching objects. (Only the violent thrust allows multiple objects to be affected.) Also, for perfect comparison we need a spell at allows directing an active spell, like animate rope allows.
I am unsure about this the spell mentions 'You move objects or creatures by concentrating on them' so if you concentrate on a different object it stands to reason you can move that one, just like you would (on my reading) not be limited to tripping the same creature every round using the combat maneuver version.