@TC: I like the write up you have for Jennifer so far. I think my few questions are; how long has it been since she was discharged from the Army, how good is she as a contractor, and if she does not drive but likes to travel is she mostly hitch hiking or flying?

The dots in everything look appropriate. I see your Two goals and three NPCs, but I need specifically three aspirations and one specific Touchstone (is it Caitlyn?).

@Daishain: I think everything looks good so far. Just waiting on your own Aspirations... see below.

@All: So lastly, I want to know which one of you arranged this camping trip and chose the location, I'll let you decide between yourselves.

I've also placed the group Aspirations, please take a look and confirm you are okay with them. I know that both of you are probably a going to find it difficult to come up with your PC Aspirations given how little we have at this time. So I recommend going more meta with Aspirations; things such as "use my best skill to do something impressive", "protect my endangered Touchstone" or things similar.