View Single Post

Thread: A Very Trog's Thanksmas

1. - Top - End - #203
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: A Very Trog's Thanksmas

Deck the Halls

"Yep, just baubles. Although it looks like the party's started, so we might not have much time to put them up." The apparently-a-half-elf hangs another bauble, this one painted wood rather than glass, on a hook on the rafters.

Foxy Thanksmas

"Wolves are generally more social, foxes prefer to live on their own. They're also pretty adaptable, able to live in all kinds of places as wild animals, not domesticated like the wolves in Underside. Cities, forests, plains, and so on." The chair is free, so Cheasadh will let Jade go if she wants. There's no real need for Cheasadh to sit on Santa's lap this year- the best present ever she received last year, and it wasn't even from Santa!

Zaabi

"Aww, thank you Zara!" Abi takes the gift and waits for Zara to open her own present before following suit.

Inside, it's not a knife. The package is far too small to be a knife. It's two things- a loyalty card worth three free ice-creams at the parlour Abi works. A charm bracelet with four small charms on it- a silver skull that gives a slight boost to the wearer's healing and ability to fight off disease and poison, a black enamel bat that sharpens the wearer's hearing slightly, a gold heart that doesn't do anything, and an aluminium dice that prevents the whole bracelet from showing up on mundane security devices, such as metal detectors. "I hope you like the bracelet. Some of the charms are magic, quite weak I'm afraid but I couldn't afford something really expensive."
    Last edited by Earl of Purple; 2020-12-06 at 04:09 PM.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!