Hello, new member hoping to join the fray. I was looking for sites to game on during covid and found this place among a few others I think I'm gunna try.

Name: Mark Elderfire

Ways to Contact: PM me here I suppose.

Posting Frequency: Probably daily, but being new im not sure yet. I'm also about to go on layoff for the season so I should have free time.

Type of Campaign: D&D 3.x, PF1, M&M2e, d20Modern (I'm old school. I'm fairly familiar with pf2 & d&d5e but have not have had many experiences with them)

Types of Characters: I try NOT to make goofy characters but they always seem to have some quirk about them XD never played in a full on evil adventure either so that could be interesting.

Old Characters: None online. I just got a binder full of character sheets lol perhaps I'll type one of them up for a game on here.

Old Campaigns: I mainly remember a long 2 year campaign of Return to the temple of elemental evil that evolved into a full on deity game after for about another year.

Other Information: Like I said, I'm an old school player (but not 1st & 2e old XD) whos trying to learn these new games because I've seen so many that I never heard about.