Okay, I have a few questions on the downtime activities, and one on the last post:
-is there a reason why Laurelata didn't get any gold (probably I have forgotten something somewhere)?

-I see in the spreadsheet that I have already some goods and labour and such. The downtime rules say a lot about gaining capital, but not much about spending it. If for instance I want to help with completing the palisade, so we have at least some form of protection, just in case, how much would that cost?

-And if I read it correctly, if for instance I want to go into the woods to set snares and gather fruits and vegetables which I then cook and sell in the colony (the start of an inn basically, but from a food stall to start, using the kitchen in our house), I can just take 10 on my survival skill (for 12 in total) and then take 10 on my cooking skill for 15, correct? But what does that earn me. It says skilled labour earns skill/10 gp per day. But is that the survival skill (1gp, 2sp) or the cooking skill (1gp, 5sp)? And it also says that per 10 I can get 1 'good', so I can do that instead of money, right? As there will not be a lot of money in the colony, we'll be using some sort of barter system I guess.