1. - Top - End - #1196
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Unlimited Blade Works: The Guide to the Ultimate Paladin/Sorcerer Multiclass

Hi All

New member here looking for unusual Sorcadin build advice

I have a 7th level Vengeance Paladin. Str 18, Int 8, Wis 12, Con 14, Dex 10, Cha 14. Variant Human with Great Weapon Master as a feat and Great Weapon Fighting as a fighting style.

Having read this guide, I am looking to multi-class him as a Sorcerer, but never planned for this, so he probably isn't best optimised for it. C'est la Vie. I can only work with what I have got.

I am thinking of going Pal 8 next for the ASI/Feat. If I do, would you recommend War Caster, Resilient Con or a Stat increase ?

Missing out on the ASI seems harsh, but if anyone thinks Pal 8 is a bad idea, let me know please. I have no idea what character level I will get to, but 15+ is unlikely I think. Never say never though (I already have a 17th level Wizard, who would have thought when I started him off).

When I eventually start as a Sorcerer at Character level 9, I am torn between Shadow or Divine Soul. The former suits the Vengeance theme (a little), especially with the hound. The latter has more flavour synergy with the class though. I will never get to 14th level as a Sorcerer, so it is not worth worrying about the higher level powers.

All thoughts welcome.
    Last edited by FrankinLondon; 2020-12-08 at 06:44 AM.