[Simulation Room]

Reinholdt needs a shoulder mounted camera to take all the pictures of his adorable daughter. Alas, he'll just have to settle for calm pets as he heads to Harley's room.

Once there, he knocks softly to let her know he's coming in before walking inside. He's left standing in the doorway by his surprise at what he saw. Or rather didn't see. Given there was nothing in the room. At all. It was quite bare and definitely devoid of any Harley, Carlie, or even Holly.

"... Huh?"

[Felandria's Office]

Meanwhile when Felandria gets back to her office, she'll find someone already inside, sitting in her very comfy chair! They slowly turn it around as if revealing something especially unsettling.

"Well, well, well... Good day Felandria. Well, good for me. Not for you," Magtok says, the cyborg setting in his chair a cigar that's clearly been lit too long as he waited in his mouth. He almost immediately breaks out into a cough from the smoke and puts it out.

"I'm here to warn you about the attack from Doctor Affidavit. The one that's happening in..." The glance at his wrist is purely superfluous given he doesn't wear a watch and also has an internal chronometer. "About five minutes. Not entirely coincidental, I've also decided to tender my resignation starting immediately."