Quote Originally Posted by Gignere View Post
Given your ability scores and the fact you are using a two hander I’d recommend +2 cha.

You are planning to go sorcerer so the +2 cha will increase your sorcerer spells save dcs and attack rolls. It also increases your saves including concentration saves by +1 due to your aura. You don’t need warcaster in order to cast because you can always take a hand off of your weapon to do so.

Between shadow or divine soul, it depends on what you really want to get out of the sorcerer levels. Since you’re human do you need darkvision? Do you plan to use shadow darkness as another way to get easy advantage? Or do you have cleric spells that you are aching to get that’s not on the Paladin list?

Personally I think shadow might be better for you because you will gain darkvision and with great weapon master another way to get easy advantage to attacks is probably very welcomed.
Thanks for the input. I was planning on using my Sorcerer spells to either increase my chances to hit (Darkness, Invisibility etc) or reduce my chances of being hit (Shield, Prot vs Evil, Blur etc).It will be nice to have a ranged cantrip to do damage with, but the character is pretty much a toe to toe melee sort. I was thinking of the feats (or possibly a Con stat increase) to minimise the chances of failing concentration. I won't really be looking for damaging Sorc spells. Its a shame my Con is even lol.