Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
[leaving Simulation Room] ((posting because (1) not sure if Fel will post again in this scene, (2) giving her more to respond to if she does, (3) Manja can't really affect anything anyway, and (4) to set the scene for where this'll go next))

Manja looks back at Felandria. She feels like she has to give a goodbye meow, since (after all) she was warm and did feed her. So that definitely merits a meow as thanks.

In her father's hand, she lies down and lets her head get stroked. She already knows that she's safe with him, so she tries licking his hand a few more times, half-closes her eyes, and then starts purring.

The bedroom that Manja came from has the door slightly ajar. In the baby cradle, there's baby clothes in a pile next to the side of it. And Harley's sprawled out, still asleep on the bed.
Fel waves to Manja as her tiny goodbye meow floats right into Fel’s heart.

Bye, bye, Manja, behave for your daddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
[Felandria's Office]

Meanwhile when Felandria gets back to her office, she'll find someone already inside, sitting in her very comfy chair! They slowly turn it around as if revealing something especially unsettling.

"Well, well, well... Good day Felandria. Well, good for me. Not for you," Magtok says, the cyborg setting in his chair a cigar that's clearly been lit too long as he waited in his mouth. He almost immediately breaks out into a cough from the smoke and puts it out.

"I'm here to warn you about the attack from Doctor Affidavit. The one that's happening in..." The glance at his wrist is purely superfluous given he doesn't wear a watch and also has an internal chronometer. "About five minutes. Not entirely coincidental, I've also decided to tender my resignation starting immediately."
Felandria’s happiness to see her friend is replaced with a look of confusion and anxiety.

Well, that doesn’t sound good.

And as for your resignation, I didn’t think you had officially agreed to rejoin, but if that’s what you really want...

Guess this calls for a goodbye hug.

Felandria will go in for a hug.