[Simulation Room]

Harley better not be waking up handcuffed to Magtok or there will be sooo much drama they could write a trashy romance novel about it.

At least Manja's unconcerned. Ah to be young and carefree. Certainly beats being old and carefree.

Reinholdt's first instinct is that he got the wrong room. He steps back out, looks around. Huh. Pretty sure this was it, but just in case, he tries the next room over. Which yields the same results. Well that's definitely not right! "What is going on?" He thought all these rooms at least had beds in them.

In his distraction, he stopped petting Manja, oh no!

[Felandria's Office]

Magtok raises an eyebrow. "I'm pretty sure it was you who cajoled me into joining up and- waitaminute!" Not only were they getting off track, but Felandria was actually trying to hug him?! It's even worse because he's smaller and slower than Felandria and trapped in the comfy chair so it's not only impractical to avoid the hug, it's also improbable.

So he's forced to accept the hug, though he disengages it as quickly as possible before things become icky and lingering, covered in the stench of forlorn goodbyes and sinking guilt. Best to carry on and pretend that didn't just happen, though now Magtok is standing and backing up. He doesn't expect she'll hug him again, but the risk of getting punched in the face over the next part, however unlikely, still exists. And he quite likes his face today. "Although it would be more accurate to say I resigned ten minutes ago when I destroyed your emergency escape vehicles and took your portal systems offline. It's nothing personal, I assure you. Just business."