Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
Back to the Ship

"Not directly, no. Analysis shows they were constructed within the last five years, and we have five of these guns. If they are archeotech, that would be nearly unheard of. They may have been copied from an archeotech schematic or a secret STC unknown to the Adeptus Mechanicus, however." Or they were designed by another universe's humans for tunnel and corridor figthing.

Another vox message goes out, calling for human warriors, soldiers and mercenaries. They'll come, too. At the least, a group of Gunners arrives. The wear battered combat armour and fatigues, with their blood group tattooed on their foreheads, and mostly carry semi-automatic solid-shot rifles. There's fifteen of them, and the exceptions are a conscript with a double-barrelled shotgun, the leader who carries a Ripper chainsword and a laser rifle, and one who carries a flamethrower. Other mercenaries might show up too, if someone else wants to play them.
Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
Jinn's Workshop

Well, all this clarification and trying to be technical as if trying to word a Wish to a Monkey's Paw was certainly not providing confidence for the situation, and the elf's expression shows just how wary she was and how little she likes it. "Sam, I hope I don't regret this, but I'm ready whenever you and the drone are." She says, giving a nervous swallow and paranoid look around to make sure no one was coming to surround them in case this was a trap. "Let's just hurry and go though. I don't like this place. Surely wherever we're headed isn't so bad."

Manor Lab

Norael leans forward, fingers steepled as she considers the idea. Eventually she does come to a conclusion. "I am amenable to the idea, though there's a couple conditions to it I'd like to impose. The first is that I get my remaining wishes, should you be capable of providing them once the process is done, particularly since I'd be spending one to free you from your bindings. The second condition however is that I want to study you over an extended period of time. Actual doctorate thesis level of study." The angel twists her neck a bit, popping the joints as she sighs in relief. "Not just out of my own scientific curiosity either, though that's a fair chunk of it. I want to learn just how you work, how your magic works and where it comes from, and what would make you different than an angel like myself or demons or devils or elementals or fae. Could the methods of warlockery be used to summon Djinn for example?" She says the last for Tellysandra's benefit. Surely expanding the scope of beings she's able to control would be a worthwhile investment?
Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
Jinn's Workshop

Sam DID warn Alexia that they'd have to be careful to not have things go the way they did for him.
"Yeah, that's fine. I know the layout of the place for the most part. Let's get on with it." Sam says dismissively with a wave of a hand.

Manor Lab

Anri stands as impassive as ever. Even if mentally she's reeling at the constant barrage of ways these people insist on extending this affair for as long as possible.
"I will give you ten sessions. None more than a full day. And you may make your own personal wishes before you free me. I'm sure Lady Tellysandra has plenty of staff should we need more than three. Is that acceptable?" Were she not cursed she would probably find all of this much more comfortable and reasonable. But she's had quite enough of this carrot being dangled in front of her face and moved forward every minute.
Back to the Ship

((We should probably just post for Zee returning to the ship in case anyone else wishes to join.

Regardless if they do or not however, the last thing should probably be of Zee and Minerva meeting up to discuss their strategy before going off to fight the Tyranid-infested ship.))

Minerva will take a closer look at the weapon. "Interesting and acceptable. I prefer flame weapons but this will do."

She will however insist on trying it out in some kind of shooting range if there's one on board the ship, just to see what it can do.

Manor Lab

Silence from Telly's drone until it suddenly buzzes up at the last moment. "Uh... yeah, is it?" Then back to silence.

Jinn's Workshop

"If you wish this unit could set up a timer where you will be brought back here at a specific time. With the possibility of declining at the set time of course." The drone offers as it seems to detect their hesitation, or perhaps it's simply programmed to make such an offer?

Either way and regardless if they accept this proposal they will shortly be teleported to Gale Spire afterwards (Which I will post for in my next seaside post).