Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
From my...Steam says 7 hours but I left it paused for a while a few times, so we'll say 5 hours, "incredibly buggy" seems like it comes from extraordinarily nitpicky people. I've comes across some minor bugs; texture pop-in, a bit of weirdness with traversing some odd terrain (a window I could jump through on one side but had a hard time jumping through the other way), and one occasion where the music cut out until I restarted, but nothing that's truly experience breaking.

All bugs I'd categorize as immersion breaking or mild annoyances rather than anything people should actually care about. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is "incredibly buggy". Cyberpunk doesn't really fit that bill.
Well, it sounds like you've found at least 3 bugs in 5 hours, which I'd personally consider to be pretty bad for a AAA title that isn't Bethesda or Obsidian. Also, immersion breaking is a pretty big deal for me in a game designed to immerse you in the plot/world. It's especially concerning considering how many times they delayed the game with the promises of delivering a polished product when it finally came out.

So yeah, I'm sure the game is perfectly enjoyable if you're willing to overlook the flaws. I'd rather wait a bit and actually have a polished experience though.