I'm going to give a hard pass on Cyberpunk, I think. I was very much on the fence already as it was going to be more of a shooter (and I'm not really very interested in the genera, to be perfectly honest), but the stuff involving crunch CDPR has done over it were enough to push it off my list. Gotta take a stand at some point, there's no point wagging a finger at the crap big business are getting away with and then giving them money anyway. (I mean, I have entirely stopped playing anything from EA, Ubisoft, Actiblizz et al quite a while ago (C&C remaster is the only thing that has even vaguely tempted me) and I've not been short of games to play from businesses that, y'know, aren't doing that sort of crap.) I cannot change the world (and believe me humans, when I am in position to do so you will fracking KNOW about it); I can, at the moment, only change from my little bit of it.

(But even if I WAS still interested in getting it, it wouldn't have been for a year or two ANYWAY. I do not play games on release now, pretty much period, and I'll only buy on release if I happen to get a (good) deal or I've already kickstarted it and even that doesn't affect when I actually play it.)