Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
Moth Park

"U-uh, no, probably not. I uh..." Anastasia does not admit that she has no clue how to do that sorta thing to begin with either. She's not even really familiar with what "tongue battling" is supposed to be in more common parlance, although it's certainly not hard to have a loose idea of the action itself.

"Wait, do you have a stalker?" Ana looks more just intrigued by this discovery than anything else. It would explain why the Rizzos are apparently so restrictive on when he's allowed to leave the house, especially considering how not-uptight they seemed when she was over last.

At least, she assumes that they are restrictive. Why else would Eliseo have to sneak out all the time?
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
Moth Park

"Am only weird since you people are weirder." Hekta insists, sticking out her tongue in protest. "And ei ain't following you. All doesn't revolve around ye' Eli. Ei was just going around the park finding things." She crosses her arms over her chest and shrugs.
[Moth Park]

"I dunno, Hekta, maybe Ana is right. Are you my stalker?" Eliseo puts his hand on his chin and considers thoughtfully. The shoe's on the other foot now.