View Single Post

Thread: [M&M3e] Naruto

1. - Top - End - #195
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

When Emiku moved away from Matsumoto, the woman tagged along immediately, and would have been able to attack the girl if it wasn't for Kyori's senbon storm. It forces Matsumoto to back off, leaving a replacement log behind and hiding away one more time - probably in the cloud of smoke again.

Kimiko immediately uses her gale palm to dissipate the smokescreen, revealing (and destroying) another masked man's mud clone there, just waiting for the right moment to attack; the kids can barely see Matsumoto's trail in the smoke, but it's clear that she's heading inside the Warehouse while carrying something heavy. The first guy (who fell unconscious at the beginning) is not there anymore.

Although Yazuko had worked on his genjutsu more than any other classmate in the academy, he couldn't do the hand seals fast enough. When the masked man notices the boy is preparing a technique, he launches himself forward in that jonin lightning speed and interrupts Yazuko's jutsu.

"Using a jutsu right in front of your enemy, kid? That was a bad idea, uh?" The man mocks Yazuko as he runs at the boy; Suddenly he notices Emiku's senbon flying straight at him from an angle he wasn't paying attention at the moment; Instead of stepping back to avoid it, however, he leaps forward and takes it anyway.

The masked rogue nin grabs both of Yazuko's wrists, keeping his hands in place and making it impossible for him to use his genjutsu bind. Emiku's poisoned senbon hit his thigh and get stuck there. There's no way he could resist the poison with such a deep puncture wound, but it's not enough to restrain his physical capabilities.

"One step further, kids, and I'll break this little boy's arms!" He yells at the rest of the battlefield. "Don't try me, I'm having a really bad day."

Spoiler
    Show
    Yazuko is Immobile (grabbed);

Complication: Jonin are fast!
    Masked man reacted before Yazuko could use his genjutsu (no chakra expenses though) - a hero point

Complication: Can't use hand seals
    He can still fight or do anything else without his hands (be creative!) - another hero point
    Last edited by dangelo; 2020-12-11 at 10:41 AM.