Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
Once again, we're back to ostracising people who make a themed list, but, the themed list is accidentally good.
Can't run Ghazgkull and Meganobz. Even if you like the models. Even if you like the Fluff around the central character that is the poster-Ork for playing Orks.
Got it.

Contemptor it is. Wait. A Contemptor is a DREADNOUGHT, so I can use Wisdom of the Ancients, giving my Hellblasters re-roll 1s to hit. That's not allowed.
Damn. I can't fit two units of Terminators in, so I have to run a Contemptor.

Shootynators it is.

I realise that Imperial Fist Inceptors get extra shots, and Inceptors aren't even that bad. So let's drop them down to a single unit 5, and add another Contemptor in. Actually, let's just delete Inceptors altogether. S5, AP-1 with six shots with extra shots, is too good.

Spoiler: Imperial Fists
Show
Imperial Fists, Battalion
Lieutenant in Phobos Armour - 100 Points
Lieutenant in Phobos Armour - 100 Points

Intercessors (x5); Auto Bolt Rifles, Auto Bolt Rifle & Chainsword - 100 Points
Intercessors (x5); Auto Bolt Rifles, Auto Bolt Rifle & Chainsword - 100 Points
Intercessors (x5); Bolt Rifles, Bolt Rifle & Chainsword - 100 Points

Scouts (x5); Boltguns, Heavy Bolter, Storm Bolter & Chainsword - 85 Points
Scouts (x5); Boltguns, Heavy Bolter, Storm Bolter & Chainsword - 85 Points
Scouts (x5); Missile Launcher, Sniper Rifles (x4) - 93 Points
Terminator Squad (x5); Cyclone Missile Launcher, Chainfists (x2), Teleport Homer - 220 Points
Terminator Squad (x5); Cyclone Missile Launcher, Chainfists (x2), Teleport Homer - 220 Points
Contemptor Dreadnought - 150 Points

Inceptors (x3) - 120 Points

Hellblasters (x5); Heavy Plasma Incinerators - 165 Points

Total: 1968 Points

That's nearly the worst list I'm able to run using the models I currently own. Now all's that left is to deliberately pick out the worst Relic and Warlord Trait.
But now that I have Contemptors my Hellblasters are useful. So I can switch to two Thunderfire Cannons and a Hunter?
Umm...Making an intentionally bad list is harder than I thought.
Scouts are an Elite now right? I think you've got too many elite choices now. Unless you upgrade to a Brigade, though I don't know if that makes the list better or worse.