View Single Post

Thread: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 1

1. - Top - End - #837
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    No, don't feel bad, it's...

Peopleing is hard. Can I just be a dragon and spend decades sleeping in a pile of gold instead?
    Only if I get to be a female Fair Folk who runs on dream/narrative logic, because my brain is in constant search/creation of novelty and interesting things and it never stops.

Look, lets just resolve it work it out, in time okay? maybe I just need to accept that your always going to have your highball optimization-like logic because you like versus battles and such and that just apart of you and something you do better than me. I certainly can't look at all those fictional universes and their powers and somehow figure out how to put them together into ultimate beings like you can.

Edit: Unrelated, but I look into Gaara's clan and apparently they don't have a last name which is annoying so I made up a name "Akaisuna" to at least have a name to attach to it, even if it basically just means "Red Sand". this makes sure there is some clan name for the magnet release bloodline for our roleplay at least.

also, I'm getting the Ame sheets more and more done, but I'm not sure if it would be insensitive if I just posted them immediately after that discussion. they include two custom bloodlines, one is Fungus Release and the other is a new Dojutsu....well technically its more than that, but its Indra-descended and the new Dojutsu is apart of it: take sharingan, cut out the eye of insight part and mangekyo stuff then combine with chi vampires then give it to this world's version of Himiko Toga. got like four Ame sheets done, but no team leader unfortunately.

also came up with rough ideas for Tanigakure and Kusagakure characters, but I'm not sure if they can be included in Chuunin Exams as I only got the one for each, well two for Kusagakure because reasons, and I'm not sure if they'll make it to being in the Exams but will probably be characters later on even if they aren't in it.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-12-12 at 09:24 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".