[Perfectly Normal Apartment]

It's true.
Eating bread and noodles is very important.
The redhead nods. Yeah, like Intersection," he says.

"Especially if there's more of those monster things, they'll want to get involved." Sewer monsters climbing out of sewers and chasing people is something that the government might want to take care of.

[Visiting the Church of Venus]

Venus decides to look at the sprouting pews, too. Since she can't sit on them, she just puts her arms on it and leans against it, holding most of her weight up.
She shrugs, which lifts the rest of her body up and down.
"Dunno. It just happened when I first...planted? myself? here," she says. "Same with most the other things growing here, all the other times."

She looks at it more.
Oh!
Oh oh!
"So what you're saying is I just need to figure out how I was feeling then, right?" That sounds definitely possible and not nearly as nebulous as 'just do it'.

[Ruth's Shakes]

June laughs.
Being dramatic is the best way to be. She approves. "I've actually been looking for a decent library," she says. "I've found one earlier, but it was pretty useless. And it had a condescending talking book that started stalking me after I went back home. Was a huge pain to get rid of."

She's not finished with her shake yet, but she still stands up (and, of course, grabs her shake). "If you are going to a library, then I'd actually like to go with you."