Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Rater, I'm continually amazed at how much your life sucks. as far as brothers go, I'm the youngest so what I had to deal with was an older brother who either constantly trolls me, draws me into tiresome nitpicky arguments like you find on the internet but in real life, or decides that I need some cynical speech about how harsh reality is and how I should grow up, things like that. But at least he is better than my father. Can take me some switching of gears, but I can find ways to have fun with my brother by being sarcastic back at him.

this whole exchange your having reminds me when my family wants me to try new foods. I don't really get such efforts myself other than wanting me to eat a wider variety for health reasons. it isn't as bad as it used to be as my tastes have expanded though.
The main reason I say I shouldn't be trusted with power is becuase I would use it.

The main reason I would use it is becuase... Why the hell wouldn't I? I'm not even halfway through the crapstorm that's been my life. There are hundreds of millions of people who have it as bad or worse than I do.

Why wouldn't I want massive amounts of power that I could use to improve my lot in life and right the wrongs that constantly befall me and countless other people on a daily basis?