Holiday Trip

Jack's really interested in the tour, looking at everything and everyone aboard. She's not phased by the sharkman and the robot; she's living in Inside, there's weirder there. "My bag's a bit like that, I think. I haven't figured out if it's bigger on the inside or if it leads somewhere else." It's probably bigger on the inside, rather than containing a miniature storage dimension.

Jack's particularly awed at the giant crystal engine, every single view of the outside, and the escape mechanism. "How's it work? So if something goes wrong, I know how to escape."

Forgotten Pirate Cove

"There be this mask in here, too. I think it's a mask. Half white, half black, no holes. Don't look pleasant for wearin'. Not that I'd know." Frigate's own helmet is literally bolted to his head, so he can't try it on. Or easily replace it if he finds one he likes more. Changing clothes is something Frigate's never done, and something impossible for him to do alone. He can't reach all the bolts, and underneath he's... still quite sturdy, but the bits that make him work are vulnerable and exposed, more so than with a human or other organic being.