Quote Originally Posted by newguydude1 View Post
this is ambiguous. ask your dm.

iirc the argument is
"human bonus feat is not a "bonus feat". there is no listed human stat block with the "b" superscript next to the human bonus feat".

or something like that iunno. technically theyre right because human bonus feat is never said to be a racial bonus feat or something like that iunno.
My intention is a showchase in the forums, so I am already asking the "DM(s)"^^
Aren't the starting packages in the PHB not enough as evidence (e.g human fighter). The human bonus feat follows the same syntax as the fighter bonus feat.
Finally, since we can try to turn into specific characters it would fitting if I where to assume his selected bonus feat. The way I see it, is that you should be able to wild shape into any legal human bonus feat for a 1st lvl char.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmotherion View Post
I'd personally allow it, as it makes for an interesting character. Other than that, I have no idea what the official Raw with it is.

If you go for it, I'd suggest an Elf instead that chaos shuffles his Bonus Feats for this.
well I'm stuck with the MOMF and the Human race choice for my actual build. It just would be cool if I could make the split personality work by RAW (in combination with Sacred Vow feat line).