Q79: How does wildshape/alternate form interact with ability loss (for the physical ability scores)? Alternate form specifies that you gain the physical ability scores of the new form, and I would presume that any ability loss is then applied to these new scores. But what then happens when the alternate form ends? Does the loss go away when you return to your original form (since the loss was applied to a different set of scores that no longer apply to you), or does it stick with you?

Q80: Urban Shape (pretty much just Wild Shape but for humanoids rather than animals) allows you to change into any creature with the humanoid type. I've been looking through some of the books to find interesting things to shift into but I'm having some trouble figuring out how the stats for this work, since a lot of the listed creatures have class levels.

A) Take for example the Dark Talon Tribe (from MMIV page 83). There are a few stat blocks here. The simplest one is the Dark Talon Soldier, which is pretty straightforward. But then there's also a Dark Talon Champion, which has some levels in barbarian (and an ability score increase from having more HD). Would that be a valid form to shift into? If so I assume this would use the stats from the non-raging form (since I cannot rage), is this correct?

B) Say that at 8th level I were to shift into a creature that is listed with 4HD. Since at that point I can shift into forms of up to 8HD, would I then be able to shift into a leveled-up version of this (originally 4HD) form, with a corresponding ability score increase?

Q81: Actions point allow you to emulate having a feat for a single round (provided you meet the requirements for said feat). If one were to use this to emulate having a feat that grants access to extra Wild Shape forms (e.g. Frozen Wild Shape) and then proceeded to shift into such a form in the same round, what would happen the next turn? Would you shift back or would you be able stay in this form?