1. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: What are you playing 4: HD Remaster Gold Collector's Edition Thread of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by warty goblin View Post
    I can't say I've had any problems like that in PP so far. The enemies seem reasonably well placed, and the maps are small enough that I end up in contact with most of them pretty quickly. I haven't had any issues hunting around to find a straggler at all. Firefights generally feel pretty intense, although the game is definitely balanced more towards fewer, individually more dangerous enemies than XCOM or Gears.
    I might not have put it up as accurately as I could, since it's been some time and I don't remember the exact causes of the problems, but it definitely didn't feel as fluidly tactical as Gears, with lines of engagement and so forth.

It felt more like D&D, actually. Where each individual has to make its own tactical choice, but that's it.

I might try getting into it a second time, if only to paint a more accurate picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Saph View Post
    Oh, and the difficulty system is all kinds of whacked-out. First time I tried the game I figured I'd put it on max difficulty.
    With all due respect, you could have probably deciphered the problem from these two sentences only?
    Last edited by Cespenar; 2020-12-21 at 09:16 AM.