1. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Master of Many forms and Human Bonus feat

Quote Originally Posted by Darg View Post
    Even if I believed that to be the case, you are missing one thing: they aren't classified as a special attack or quality. Which makes sense as they have their own category.
    Just because the table doesn't reflects that, that doesn't mean that they have their own category. I have presented rules in text form, where you can categorize em without causing any dysfunctions, while you make claims that the table doesn't reflect this rule. Text trumps table. We have rules how any kind of Special Ability (Attack / Quality) has to be categorized and you just ignore em.

You are taking the shape. Alternate Form does not tell you you get to pick your form's HD as you get to keep your own. If it doesn't tell you you can do it you can't do it. As such, your level remains a minimum of 12.
    I never implied that your level changes. I said, that Wild Shape can only transform you into a generic adult version of the targeted race (statwise, not appearance), which for a human is commoner 1 stats. Pls don't twist my words.

You would have already possessed the trait. Becoming yourself doesn't give you something extra. Not to mention "bonuses from the same source don't stack," aka human racial trait.
    As far as I can recall this is a rule regarding "modifiers", thus can only apply when some kind of dice roll is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacking
    In most cases, modifiers to a given check or roll stack (combine for a cumulative effect) if they come from different sources and have different types (or no type at all), but do not stack if they have the same type or come from the same source (such as the same spell cast twice in succession). If the modifiers to a particular roll do not stack, only the best bonus and worst penalty applies. Dodge bonuses and circumstance bonuses however, do stack with one another unless otherwise specified.
    Unless you can point me to other rules where stacking effects from the same source causes problems, I have to guess that you just misremembered the rule I just quoted.
    Further, if your assumption would be true, Fighter Bonus Feats would need to call out that you may stack em. But they don't, since the rule you are thinking of only applies to rolls and not to bonus feats.