View Single Post

Thread: [M&M3e] Naruto

1. - Top - End - #205
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

Just as Emiku's target dashes towards her, the girl swiftly throws a senbon that goes right through the clone's waist, reducing it to a pile of mud; wouldn't be a lethal wound on the real one, but it's more than enough to dispatch this clone.

Meanwhile, the other clone dodges Kimiko's multiple cuts, ducking under or spinning over her slashes in unbelievable speed.

The same clone just sidesteps to dodge Yazuko's shuriken, but suddenly Yotsuda shows up behind him. The masked man's taijutsu is not enough to keep up with both Kimiko and her sensei, and quickly Yotsuda lands a spinning kick that throws him on the ground; before he could even think about recovering, Kimiko's blade cuts through the mud and destroys it.

The man's mind is blurred under the effect of Emiku's toxin, so Kyori's chakra burst hits and pushes him away a few meters.
    "I never heard about such a technique back when I was in the Leaf. I should have taken you alive sooner... now that's not an option anymore."

"Enough." Yotsuda says. "You're completely outnumbered."

The masked man takes a step back. "Sorry, but no." He turns around, getting ready to run away into the warehouse. "Matsumoto-san needs my help."

"I can see the Green Snake." Yotsuda reports, his white eyes penetrating the thick walls of the warehouse. "Pay attention, kids: She can't run away the other direction, we have more units closing the perimeter. Her only option is to defeat us quickly and escape the siege, which means that they're not trying to buy time. If the Green Snake retreated, it was only to pull off her final trick. She needs to end this as soon as possible, and you can bet she's coming with everything she got."

He gives his apprentices a kind look. "Do your best. She clearly needs the other one to keep her safe, their synergy is impressive but very flawed. If we explore those flaws, we win."

Yotsuda transitions to a more defensive stance.

Spoiler
    Show
    Yotsuda joins Kimiko in a Team Check;
    Masked Man suffers one degree of damage from Kyori's attack.
    Last edited by dangelo; 2020-12-22 at 01:06 AM.