1. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Master of Many forms and Human Bonus feat

Quote Originally Posted by Gruftzwerg View Post
    So the FAQ sees no issue in the statement that Feats default to EX abilities.
    Further, as what would you otherwise categorize em? I have shown several times that all other options are invalid. And there is nothing in the (Special Abilities) rule indicating other noncategorized abilities. Conclusion = it has to be one of the mentioned options.
    There's always the option that feats are their own thing and not Special Abilities (in the RAW sense) at all. Which is RAW unless BoED is on the table.

Here is another proof that a Human's Bonus Feat is undisputedly an EX ability/quality.
    The FAQ is a lot of things, but it's only very rarely considered "proof" of anything. Mostly because it has an unfortunate habit of contradicting both the RAW and itself.

It's certainly not deserving of the term "undisputed" in any sense.

Edit: not that i disagree that the human racial traits are (Ex), but the FAQ is not a source of RAW.

Bonus Round:
    I realized just now, that you would also get the regular 1st lvl feat of the human you are wild shaping into... = 2 floating feats *WIN*WIN*
    I have no idea how you've reached this conclusion. You never get feats that aren't listed in a statblock, no matter the answer to the previous questions.
    Just because the human racial trait mentions the 1st level feat doesn't mean you get an extra one in addition to the bonus feat, no matter how permissive the reading.
    Last edited by sleepyphoenixx; 2020-12-21 at 06:09 PM.