Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
The Empress' Estate

The laughing woman is swept up off her feet by Glahr, who only grins in response before dumping her upon the bed. Spinning expertly upon her heel, the handmaiden sweeps forward into the closet as she rummages around. It seemed it was at least an affirmative, though the reasons why remain unsaid for now. Octavia would need to speak with The Empress herself to get answers it seems. Despite a difference in their builds, the silent woman decides upon some of her clothing and throws it back over her shoulder without looking in order to have it land on the bed. An offering, or order, to put on.

Interestingly, there seems to be a new strength in Glahr since the two have last met. A new grace, a sense of...divinity perhaps? Possibly a reward for her connection to The Empress.
Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
[Moth Park]

"I dunno, Hekta, maybe Ana is right. Are you my stalker?" Eliseo puts his hand on his chin and considers thoughtfully. The shoe's on the other foot now.
The Empress's Estate

Octavia gasps in surprise as Glahr sweeps her off her feet, propping herself up on her elbows to watch as she digs through the closet with stunning alacrity and grace. It's a bit of an enchanting sight - enough that the elf doesn't quite process what's being tossed at her until it hits her in fact. She blinks before picking up one of the garments, a skirt that would probably be a tad short on Glahr but falls to the knee for Octavia.

"I uh, I-I guess you'll have to take me out shopping," she jokes, pulling on the skirt and a surprisingly comfy oversized sweater. The skirt's a bit loose around her waist, and will probably fall a little low when she stands up.

Moth Park

Anastasia quirks an eyebrow but doesn't quite add to Eliseo's verbal advance, just happy not to have to focus on her for the moment.