SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

The claws missed his brain, passing through his nose, sinuses and the top of his mouth. Had the strike hit higher, it would have been far more fatal. Zee probably can fix it, however.

Most of the genestealers are elsewhere in the ship, in the cargo bay and crew quarters. There aren't any close by- but this is a docking bay. The railway at the far end as well as many of the other doors lead to crew quarters or the cargo bay. And to get to the Engineerium to destroy the vessel, they'll have to pass through some of the crew quarters.

The tech-priestess disembarks, hovering over and ignoring the injured man. She carries her arc pistol in one hand and an auspex in the other, scanning their surroundings. "No other lifesigns in this docking bay, I think. Thick metal interferes with the machine spirit." Such as the adamantium plates of the floor, walls, and ceiling, as well as the hull of the other shuttle and the steel sides of the cargo containers. She'll hover towards the nearest airlock, one of her mechadendrites snaking up from her spine and plugging into the door's interface and starting to open up. "I don't see any xenos on the other side. Wait! No, that's a cogroach. Very large one. Also a pair of dead crew. Not clear what killed them, however. This route bypasses most of the crew quarters, but is the longest. Hmm. Psyker, can you assess if there's any genestealers on the tracks of the monorail? That would be the fastest route, but I am saving it for our escape. Once we have sabotaged the atomic furnace, we will need to leave quickly." And if they use it to get there, chances are the genestealers will be blocking the route back and expecting the party to use it.