Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
[Simulation Room]

That. Hurts. ALOT.
"OWWWW!! FFFFFFUUU--NNN. FUN."
Rein's trying not to curse in front of the kid. Or above the kitten. It's very hard as blood comes out of his hand.

It doesn't matter. Rein's other hand pushes down on Manja to hold her in place as he immediately starts running in the other direction. He glances behind him to just barely spot the flood of rushing water rounding the corner. "COMPUTER! Seal all bulkheads now, authorization Whiskey Echo Tango!" This works just fine as the doors start closing. Remarkably slowly though and just in front of the two. Well, sure. Why not? Rein slides under the door at the last second, water lapping at his heels before it shuts and keeps the wave from crashing into them, a small puddle rippling around them. The first thing he does is open his palms carefully to check on Manja.

The second thing he does is get yelled at over the intercom by Felandria. Gah! She just cursed! After all the effort he put in to not do it. A message about an attack from... Doctor Affidavit? Isn't it Professor? And why was the message so delayed? Oh! Oh he gets it now. There's almost a sense of relief. Still shaking, but slightly re-energized, he'll get up and head over to a telecom and call Felandria on the private line.

"Heeeey Fel. What a morning, huh?"

[Entrance Hall]

If anyone else gets Felandria's message, it will be quite garbled, though the contents remain as said. And if anyone else arrives in the entrance hall, they won't find the demigoddess and the demigoddess won't see them. Anyone following this trail will probably hear loud noises coming from the Simulation Room, however, not unlike the explosion Marin and Honeysuckle heard earlier.
Felandria looks around the area, getting worried.
Yeah, sure is.

Any idea what the hell is going on here?

I’m hearing explosions but I’m not seeing any damage yet, I don’t know what Faketok was on about, do you know who this Doctor Affidavit is?