[Simulation Room]

"Well you're just full of surprises..."

Manja is, among other things, heavier now and Rein has to switch to holding her with two hands. He'd try to calm her, but it's much harder to soothe a baby while also talking to your boss. The best he can offer is to rock her gently as he watches her with a mixture of worry and awe.

"Oh no! Not you Fel. Just... nevermind. The explosion happened by the dorm rooms. Hallways F and G are flooded and anyone who was there can either breathe underwater or is just dead now."

Most unfortunate.

"Or, errr, they would be, but there was no one there. I hadn't had time to program in the smaller details like screaming innocent victims. I'm pretty sure this was one of the simulations I was working on. Sort of... worst case scenario planner. Well maybe not the worst case, but it's not much of a fun scenario if nothing can be done about a thing right? Still a pretty bad case, gotta say. What with half of the non-existent dorm people dead." That's a pretty big number!

... "Also, I want it on the record that was a realish Magtok and he was programmed to impeccably imitate the real thing under these circumstances. Indistinguishable. If you noticed a difference, it almost certainly is because this whole thing's glitching."