The fighting by the gate hangs in the balance for a second as Jon falls and the smoking goblin and his mount loom above the fallen druid. Then the rest of the pary arrive in a flurry of attacks. Jannis launches an arrow catching the goblin in the shoulder before the goblin is thrown clear as the wounded goblin dog is consumed in a pillar of fire once more from Alexej.

Even as that happens Lysander and Rasxim spring into action. The goblin though is nimble, quick, and to Lysander's surprise quite skilled as it dodges his first blow then solidly parries the second! But it distracts him for a second as the gnome rolls behind it and with a deft flick of his wrist reaches around and casually slits its throat, a momentary look of sadness on its face as the unfairness of the duel!

the last goblin looks to run for a second before Kash's bolts thud into its side. It makes it three steps before the poison overcomes its system and it drops foaming to the rough muddy path....

as the last of the goblin's by the gat falls, you can hear the shouts and screams from within the town to turning to shouts and cheers and a in the distance you can see small shapes fleeing towards the woods around the town. It would appear that, at least for the time being, the raid is over! The nobleman looks at you, his eyes focusing on Alexej most of all. "My lord Magister, you were most impressive, you and your.... he pauses looking for a suitable description, "companions. My thanks, I am lord Foxglove, you must have heard of me... Thanks be to the Gods, and Desna, but those beasts did kill my horse! Finest Taldan stock no less."