Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
[Eastside Street]

Seraphina sighs and pulls her hood farther down over her face.

When asked about coming along, she says, "No, I don't have anything else like that to do. Literally only had that one thing. Just trying to find any reason to stick around in this city for any longer."

At the counter, Seraphina takes a bit longer to answer Zabb than you'd expect.
"Um...yeah. That's fine."

"To-go,"
she says automatically.
[Eastside Street]

"Aw, that's too bad. It sounds like fun! Don't worry, miss, I'm sure a reason to stick around will present itself, soon enough!" Zabb responds, flashing a disarming grin.

He'd begun to take note of her reactions, and once inside the shop, notices her continued distraction. Or maybe she was trying to decide whether or not to eat? He focuses on her for a moment, trying to glean exactly why she's acting like this. He's real good at that, being a celestial and all.

The half-orc girl serves Seraphina's food in a take-away pack, puts it in a nylon and gives it to her in exchange for payment. Luckily, there's a sale going on that day, and Seraphina's eligible for it. The woman likely won't want to stick around, so they go outside the shop together. "Thank you for eating with us!" The cashier says as they leave.

"My work here is done." Zabb says as he points out a girl approaching in the distance, She's a dark-skinned girl wearing a dark purple hoodie, dark grey sweatpants and sneakers, with beads on her wrist. Her eyes are amber with black sclera, and the epicanthic folds make it clear she's part asian. "Hi Karasu, this is Seraphina! She's looking for things to do, and since you're new to Riverside too, you can be friends!"

"Oh hey, Zabb!" She says with a reserved smile, while she gives Seraphina a nod in greeting. "Looking for something to do? Fancy giving me a tour, then?" She asks, looking her up and down. Which is really just a way for Eagle to know what Seraphina looks like, since he has no idea right now.

Zabb disappears once he's sure neither of the two are paying him any attention.