Quote Originally Posted by unseenmage View Post
Q84
Say I have an underground bunker and my self destruct mechanism is just to un shrink item and un extradimensional store a lot of dirt effectively burying every space and room.

What happens when an item is un shrunk in a space too small for it?
What if a creature occupies that space?

Am wondering if RAW this secondary spell effect just fails because there isnt space for it to succeed.
A creature occupying an illegal space will automatically be shunted to the closest legal space at the end of its movement, so they should simply be pushed back. No similar rule exists for objects, so it should revert to the DM's adjudication.

Quote Originally Posted by Shpadoinkle View Post
Q78
Magic of Incarnum question. Say I'm an Incarnate 2/Fighter 18, and I've taken the "Open Least/Lesser/Greater" chakra feats with my 'level' feats, and used my fighter bonus feats for, well, fighter stuff.

Being an Incarnate 2 gives me 1 chakra bind, but I'm not seeing if the 'Open Chakra' feats allow additional chakra binds. Am I stuck with only 1? If I"m allowed to have more than one due to the feats, where in the book is this specified? Thanks in advance.
This is not specified in the book, and it's always been a contentious topic. Expect table variation.

Quote Originally Posted by Arparrabiosa View Post
Q79

Does delivering a melee touch spell triggers a ghoul's paralyzing touch?
Only if it's delivered through a claw or bite attack.
Those hit by a ghoul’s bite or claw attack must succeed on a DC 12 Fortitude save or be paralyzed for 1d4+1 rounds.
Usually this will require holding the charge.