[Abandoned Village]
Over there

Oh. Well, it all seems to be...over? ish?
There's way too many different ways she could answer that king-person, so Holly turns to Jaahlyn and asks, "So are you the servant or are you the pretender?" She thinks she knows which one refers to which of them, but she could see it going either way.

She looks back towards the village.
"I hope he can hear us from here because I'm not in the mood to go all the way into there just to answer this question that should be obvious anyway." Since she doesn't know which of the events that led her here that that person wants answered, she decides just to be safe to go through all of the steps.
Holly puts her hand on her hip. One of the places the rats targeted the most were the slums like where she lives, so, "The rats were hurting my neighbors and I didn't want to hear their kids going hungry again, so I decided to help out. Then the rats threatened to do worse, so I decided to stop what was making the rats do that. Then they hurt the people with me, and now I was told to make sure everyone gets back safely." And that's why she's there, even though she's only had a handful of hours of sleep this week.

[Eastside Street]

Seraphina smiles and waves at the half-orc and takes her food out.

Seraphina is wearing a dark cloak that obscures most of her figure, and it has a hood that obscures most of her face.
In terms of height, she's...about 5'7".
Also, she's vaguely human-shaped. The parts of her that are visible (her mouth and chin and neck and hands feet) are human-shaped, too. She's got a pink-and-black ring on her left hand, and a ring of two snakes eating each other on her right hand.

"Um..." Seraphina thinks asking the person who is literally brand-new here to give a tour is an awful idea, but she still says, "...okay."

She points where they just came from. "Please keep you hands and legs inside the vehicle at all times. There's food that way." She points down the street. "Ice cream this way."

Then she starts to walk this way. "And if you look off to your left, you'll see...some houses. And if you look closely over there, there's a park." They get close enough to see the park. "And across the street is a bank, if you're into that sort of thing."

They reach the park.
She stops, and points off towards the horizon. "And if you go waaaay over that way, you'll find a train station."
She turns around to face that girl. "And that concludes our tour. Thank you for choosing Riverside Tours, Incorporated, please come again."