Aelia Smith
Human Artificer
AC: 18 HP: 24/24
PP: 11 PIv: 16 PIs: 11
Conditions: --
Concentration: --

"We're quite an old family. Old enough that our name is Smith because that's what we were. And still are." Aelia replies to Lanius in a kind of lecturer giving a history lesson manner. Then she shrugs, "So to be more accurate. It happened a long time ago and still is." and gives a small amused smile.

"My father doesn't believe in gambling. He had a cousin go down a bad path that way. But I'm willing to learn a friendly game to pass the time. I too have very little coin. Just three silver." she adds.

"My apologies Miss Daisy, I got a bit excited. I would love to ask you some questions." Aelia says, not quite self-aware enough to add the comment "probably too many questions".

"I think it would be a good idea to try Elphas. I think of any of us, you would have the most luck. I think she has the wrong impression of me and wouldn't be very receptive if I were to try. Or rather, I already tried I suppose. And we saw how little she paid me any mind." Aelia says to Elphas, finishing with a bit of a frown.