Quote Originally Posted by Palanan View Post
I want to ask if you’re making all this nonsense up, but in my heart I believe that you aren’t.

Spoiler
Show
So Diana makes things invisible now, rather than throwing a switch on her jet’s cloaking device?

And she somehow coopts someone else’s body (who looks exactly like Boyfriend) so Boyfriend’s mind can drive it? But where did Boyfriend’s mind come back from? If she wished his mind back, why can’t she wish his body back too? That seems more convenient for everyone.

And then she…kills him? But without killing the host body? This is confusing.
Spoiler
Show
She reveals that since Zeus made her homeland invisible, and she's his daughter, she can make things invisible, too.

She basically wished to have him back, and the stone brought back his spirit and put it into another guy's body. But Diana only sees Steve, and everyone else sees this other guy; it's sort of a Quantum Leap thing (including a scene with Steve looking at himself in the mirror but seeing someone else).

But every wish has a price, so Diana starts losing her powers. At the end of the film, she realizes she has to let him go in order to save the world, so she rescinds her wish, and Steve leaps out of the body. I can only assume he starts leaping from host to host, within his own lifetime, hoping that each leap will be the leap home.