View Single Post

Thread: Ice (5e Solo Campaign)

1. - Top - End - #59
    Barbarian in the Playground

d20 Re: Ice (5e Solo Campaign)

Image's Id speaks in her head. Well, here is a rough translation of the simple thoughts of an Id: He could help me get work. Work means money. Money means power. Power means being able to get back at that bastard that drugged me. Getting the treasures that are rightfully mine. I will do this.

Then, her Super-Ego: By helping him get his rarities, I could help others. I could help out with economic growth, his personal financial growth, and culinary growth. Perhaps I could get him lessons in etiquette, too, so that we could both benefit even further. I will do this.

Finally, her Ego: I will do this.

The mage shakes Adelbert's hand. "Pleased to meet you, Adelbert. I am called 'Image'. And, you have yourself a deal. I am going to rest up and get something more in my belly than just bread, but I'll be back to see to your needs."

Image carries the jar to the inn, nodding to the Dwarves if they are present and handing the spices to the woman behind the jar. "It took a little more effort than I expected..." She nods in Punnuh's direction or gestures to her forehead in a rough shape of his tattoo if he is not available to nod at. "...but I was able to secure these spices for you."

"Image" - Half-Elven Warlock of the Celestial
    Spoiler: Out of Character
    Show
    Sounds good to me!
    Invocations taken were Beguiling Influence, and Eldritch Spear. Look at me, I'm a Revised 3rd Edition Warlock! Boy, was I surprised to see them in the Player's Handbook when I preordered 4th Edition! Cause fear for a spell.

Last edited by SCARY WIZARD; 2020-12-29 at 07:11 AM.
    "I don't want problems solved for me. I want the fishing rod, not the fish." -Yanni