Adelbert nods for a moment before turning to a new customer. Whoa whoa! That is going to cost you 100 gold!

Returning to the Last Call, you enter a tavern that is just as busy as before, maybe even more busy. The Dwarves offer you a hearty Oi! as you enter and raise another half-empty glass. You see the bartender scurrying behind the bar, rushing from customer to customer. You see the seat next to Willem still open and use this as your opening to turn in the desired spice blend.

Willem nods in approval, drinking a now-full glass of a foul-smelling substance. It could be ale or mead. The barkeep looks at you with tired eyes that light up at the sight of the spice blend. Oh thank the gods! Punnuh returned empty-handed, so I sent him off to be useless somewhere else. If you're looking for work, you are much better at this than Punnuh! At least you seem to be the most useful person to enter this bar since old moneybags Willem opened a tab. Either way, you've got a free room. Just let my sister or me know, and we can make sure the room is clean whenever you need a stay. The barkeep introduces herself as Jame and her sister as Lark. Jame takes the spices and immediately rushes to put together some items for customers.