Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
I think it makes enough sense for him to not have Endurance listed, but do we know that he wasn't exhausted after sleeping in heavy armor? And there are spells that aid with that as well, I'm pretty sure.
I suppose if there was reason enough to list Endurance, there's reason enough to list an alternate method of dealing with sleeping-in-armor fatigue. Lesser Restoration is a level 2 cleric spell; it's a bit of an ask for Roy to get Durkon to prepare that every adventuring day and cast it on him each morning, especially when they were level 9, but it's plausible, I guess. Ray of Resurgence is Cleric 1 and Wizard 2, but it's Faerun, don't know if that works in OOTSverse.

I just reckon a Restful Crystal would be as sensible an investment for Roy as taking Endurance; it's only 500 GP, and would transfer from armor to armor if he upgraded. The STR and DEX hit from fatigue would be relevant to him, as would preventing charging; I can't see him wanting that every adventure. We never see him taking armor off during situations he's expecting combat, so he obviously wants to be ready to fight at short notice (as befits a martial that would know he needs to protect the spellcasters if the party is ambushed while they're sleeping).

I'm not absolutely convinced Roy's wearing full plate, even though their armors are drawn similarly, as he wasn't making as much noise as Durkon here, but we know Roy has Dex of 13+ and Durkon has Dex less than 10, and Roy is known to invest in cross-class skills, so his Move Silently rank is probably higher than Durkon's as well. Whatever he's wearing, he wouldn't want to take a minimum of 10 rounds to don it hastily during an ambush!