Robert looking at the carriage replies "In the carriage is Rennas, For some reason, she has packed up her self up and her main court and left the capital. Coming out here for some reason. If it is ok for now, I will have you guys wait on telling me what happened at the town. My residents are the large centre building at the top of the hill with the town. Also, you might find in the wine cellar, the older spirits catalogue in the back an interesting read."

As dismounts and enters the carriage. And after a few moments he the gates open up and the procession enters the walls. Thought the main gates. As you make your way thought the first gate house you notice that the small court yard is a well desined kill box. As you go thought another gatehouse. as you noticed that it is small well fortified town with two roads one going noth and the other going east. You notce that there is a tavern to the north and you happed to spot someone you meet yesterday on of the female gobins sitting by the window drinking.