Cheerful Sam
Half-Dragon Warlock | Imp Familiar
AC: 12 HP: 39/39 | AC: 13 HP: 10/10
PP: 10|14 PIv: 15|10 PIs: 11|13
Conditions: --- | --

Flapping her wings, Grepha rides the force up onto a tree branch above, invisibility fading so that Senna can see her sneering down. "I have no interest in wheeling and dealing with two-bit bandits. This Loog is going to turn on your the moment he is no longer under the blade. If you insist on doing this yourself, make sure to put him down with the rest."

From where he's double checking some of the bindings, Sam looks up and a deep growl erupts from his throat at Senna's accusations. "What the hell are you talking about?" he gets up and steps between Senna and the tied up bandits. "I didn't command Grepha to do anything. Grepha, what were you doing?" he demands, meeting the fiend's gaze up in the tree.

"Offering to make the problem go away without staining your conscience, 'master,' that's all. It seems Senna prefers to handle the dirty business personally."

"You and I are having a talk later," he points accusingly up at the devil, then fixes his eyes on Senna again. "And you. We're not 'adventurers,' Senna. At least I'm not. I never wanted to be. And if you can't tell the difference between a fight and cold-blooded murder, I don't want to be whatever you are."