Zeno

Zeno is delighted that this is an opportunity to meet Princess Rennas and weighs that a demon invasion capable of obliterating an entire town is an excellent reason to supercede protocol. When Robert tries to slough them off to report later, she smiles, and sends to him.

*I do apologize, Sir Robert, but this is a matter of significant urgency. And the Princess - indeed, the entire royal family - should know right away.*

She gestures for her colleagues to join her at the carriage, and steps up to the carriage door. To go with her solid appearance, she tries out an actual speaking voice.

"Highness. I am sorry for the loss of your sister.

"My name is Zeno, and these are George, Tolo and Malleus. We were investigating the mass sacrifice in the town of [name], just a few hours ride [direction] of here. We have learned that there is now a herald from the Abyss is trying to bring Tiamat into this world.

"There are a number of special locations that they'll need to access in order to make this happen. To prevent it, we'll need research and the opportunity to consult with the most learned at court. We'll need to mobilize forces to defend these locations, and set up rapid communication to help send for reinforcements if the demons come.

"Please, forgive the impertinence of this, but three of us have first-hand experience with fighting demons, and frankly, you're going to need our help.

"So...if you could provide advice on who to speak with at court - the imperial librarians, seers, generals, whatever forms you've adopted - we can get started on saving the world."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Diplomacy: (1d20+19)[39]

Sense Motive on Robert, to see if there's anything suspicious about his effort to push us aside for now: (1d20+6)[7]