[Coast Crawling]

All of the previously-chained people are eventually awake and get out of the carts. They're not really entirely sure what to do, but. . .they...mill around? or try to figure out where they are. Zophiel, after waving when introduced to the mermaid, helps the people-with-legs and talks with them.

Pretty irrelevant, but this mermaid, Coralia, is actually the youngest out of all the mermaids here.
She says, "Hi" back. "Oh! My sister. She's alright, then? No, I think everyone's here." She leans out of the tank and cart, to look at the other carts. "I mean, I can't see everyone right now, but I'm pretty sure everyone is here."

She glances at one of the other mermaids that was in the same cart with her. "I...um...it was my first time doing it, so I don't know. There's some myths that say things but I thought it was all just myths. We were in the middle of the part of the ceremony between the unbinding and rebinding. . .so . . .um."
Coralia bites her lip. "If there is something there and it happened because the ritual was unfinished, that just means we have to finish it, right?" She looks at one of the older and more experienced mermaids, who says that yes that's likely how it works. They just have to get back to the river and down the waterfall.

[Lost Beach]

That's ruins, and. . .the quarry? June thinks.

Okay!
Great!
From here she can't really see a lot, but it looks exciting.

She quickly descends the ladders, jumping down the last bits, to check if Selekhael is awake yet.

If not, June goes looking around for the robot to inform him of her plans - and instruct him to tell Selekhael that she's going to the village ruins.