Ameiko collects herself and then thanks Lysander as he staggers back to the table with a tray of stout wooden tankards. "My thanks, I'm okay," she says to Jannis. "But thank you. I'm ok really. He just winds me up. He doesn't like the inn and has never forgiven me for leaving home when I was younger."

As she pays her eyes dry and musician in the corner starts up again she rises, "Well. I've put on a show but I'd better go and sort things out eh. These folk won't feed themselves." After thanking you once again she bustles back to her kitchen

Sitting opposite you Foxglove blows a low whistle. "Well my friends. What a night eh! Even more lively than I'd have expected." Offering a toast he looks to you, "Well, you'll have the rum of the town tomorrow as heroes but in a few days I'm having a friend visit from the city. I've promised him a boat to hunt. Would you join me?"

So feel free to play out your evening in the pub, otherwise we can move onto the next morning. If you don't have rooms elsewhere you'll be offered a bunk room in the Rusty Dragon