As the even wears on and beer and wine flow regurlalry to the table Alexej and Lysander make enquires amongst some of the locals of the women that they noticed in the crowds. One of the barmaids looks at Alexej as he describes the red head and shakes her head before pinching the young mage on the cheeks. "Eee me dear. You want to watch the likes of Shayliss Vinder. She ain't nothing but trouble. Her father runs the General Store and she can fix you up with what you need... But mind, her dad is pretty strong and he don;t take kindly to lads look at his daughter."

For Lysander its Jannis who can shed some light on where young Alexis might be but is informed that the young priestess is probably either at the Cathedral looking after the injured or if she's tired from day's events will have gone back home. He also found out that she stays on hook street near the docks with Hannah Velerin, the herbalist / midwife / healer that deals with those who prefer to avoid Father Zantus's healing with a sermon!

Foxglove claps Jon on the shoulder, happy he'll come and looks at Alexej with a grin, "And you my fine wizarding saviour, will you come and roast the boar in its juices?" ...

------

After a while the night draws to a close and you are able to stagger drunkely up tp the rooms that Ameiko has provided, nice rooms, with two comfortable and clean beds, a low desk and a pair of chamber pots in each. Nicer than the barracks or a cold cell in the church and soon you can all enjoy a night of drunken sleep and awake refreshed to the smell of freshly baked bread and the sweet smell of Ameiko's relatively well known strange deep fried battered dough balls stuffed with a home made berry preserve. All of you are able to enjoy breakfast before as the crowds grow with people getting a bite before heading out to start their day you see the grizzled Sheriff Hemlock arriving and approaching the table. He nods to you all. "THe Hagfish was good, but I heard you and eventful night here eh?" Grinning he drags a stout wooden chair across to join you. "I have a favour to ask of you, You all seem quite handy, and I have a strange problem. Zantus came to see me, said that the doors to the crpyt in the Boneyard had been opened in the raid, he sent in one of the young lads, Jerren, but the wee lad hasn't returned and Zantus fears the worst. THe crypt is old, couple of hundred years old some say and has a couple of levels. Zantus is a concerned the boy have fallen and hurt himself, or worse a gobbo or two may have been left behind. But either way with my men on the walls, injured or helping flush out any stray goblins - already found 3 today hiding in attics or under a floorboard - I'm short manned. Could you ye have a look?"