Foxglove's offer meets raised eyebrows from Jannis. "Boar, you say?" Clearly intrigued, he can't help but hide his enthusiasm as they discuss the prospect. "I've been on a few hunts with my pa and his friends," he boasts. "'Always good to have a helping hand in the back', he'd say. Never did give me credit for the shot that brought it down. Good hunting, and even better eating! You can count me in-" he blinks, concern creeping into his features. "Er, that is as long as Father Zantus will let me. I can't miss my studies," he admits with a frown. Still, it doesn't last long. "He's pretty reasonable, though. I'll probably just have to do a little extra before or after!"

Jannis enjoys the rest of the evening thoroughly, and winds up stumbling up the stairs quite a bit later than would have satisfied the demanding cleric. He snores loudly in the room, perhaps to the dismay of whoever shares it, and wakes with a fuzzy head and a dull ache behind the eyes, several minutes after first light.

Around the table, Jannis is the first to respond, rising to his feet. "Of course we'll help!" he cries, wincing at his own outburst. "Ugh. I'm guessing Zantus sent you here knowing where we were. I'm gonna take this as his instruction for me." He glances around at his seated companions, all suddenly better known than the day before.

"Er, you all will come too, right? Bows aren't the best for close quarters, but I'll be ready with a spell or two."