THe sheriff gives Lysander a hard unimpressed look before nodding his thanks to Alexej and hurrying out the Inn as another guard pops his head, "Another one Hem', grab your sword eh.." The sheriff nods to your table. "My thanks. Sister Alexis will meet you by the wall around the tomb, she's the one with the most concern for the boy."

Finishing a slow breakfast you head up the streets towards the mount at the north end of the town where atop the cliffs the Cathedral that was the site of yesterday's excitement is. As you walk up hook street a few folk wave and shout out their thanks, or offer a promise of a good deal if you come back to their shop later. A few sadly have hung long purple streamers around their doors, marking where Desna's dreams are all that now holds a loved one.

The tomb lies in the grounds of the the cathedral. A stout stone building with Pharasma's ravens carved into each of the 4 corner butresses, the double doors now ajar and in front of them pacing is the nervous looking Sister Alexis.

The young lady see's you coming and runs to meet you, a hand holding up the edges of her blue robes. You can see blood stains marring the sleeves and tails of the dress, and a bandage is wrapped around her arm. She smiles in greeting. "Ah, Jannis, thanks be that Hemlock found you. We heard some cries and I'm too scared to head on alone. Will you and the rest help me?" She grins warmly at Alexej and Jon and nods to Lysander. "How do you fare today Master Lysander? I heard you were quite the hero?"

As she looks back to the crypt she nods at the ajar door and the darkness beyond, "I heard the doors opening so I think he's gone down to the lower crypt. at the the very least."