Lysander - HP: 21\21 - Conditions: None - Active Effects: None

---------------

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Prime View Post
"I'll pay the measure you demand of our already taxed Sheriff, but in so doing you are my man in this endeavor, agreeable?"
"Pfff, spare me the lecture." Lysander waves Alexej away, a grimace that ends in a yawn; the sight of gold seems however much more interesting than words so the sellsword shrugs and pockets the coin "A sail's a sail. Don't care who's paying me as long as I get paid. Fine, I'll follow you, check about this wee lad and kill whatever needs killing." so the mercenary stands up, still a bit uncertain on his legs after the revelries of the previous night. When Jannis playfully jabs at him, he looks at the priest a bit confused and shakes his head "Never had any need of your help to find her. Want to talk to her. Better if there's another priest." and by the tone of his voice, the conversation Lysander plans to have with her won't probably be of romantic nature - something gnawing at him.

At the temple Lysander greets Alexis with a nod, frowning at the priestess' words and bluntly answering to her "Was probably another Lysander. Anyway, I would like to have a word with you after we find this Jerren." and with that said he draws his sword, still bloodstained; even though he positions himself at the head of the group, he moves cautiously and addresses the rest of the group with a low, tense voice "Doors and corners. That's where they usually get you. Watch out for doors and corners." and with eyes and ears peeled he tries to understand if there's someone in the crypt.

Spoiler: Actions!
Show
Lysander is at the forefront of the group. Here's a Perception roll:
(1d20+7)[18]