View Single Post

Thread: Runelords 2E IC

1. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Runelords 2E IC

Alexej Vladislav, Human Evoker
    AC: 16 | HP: 15 | Class DC: 17
    Fortitude: +4 | Reflex: +5 | Will: +7 | Perception: +5
    Active Effects: Dancing Lights (sustained); Shield.
    Conditions: None.

Alexej initially marvelled at Jon's transformation, an interesting talent, to be sure. He would need to confer with the man on his return, to see where he learned such a trick, and how he had mastered it to do so with such ease. He then, like his companions, waited, ill at ease, until he returned to provide a report on his discovery.

"Skeletons?" Alexej inquired, "Intriguing, though necromancy isn't my specialty, it does require a certain amount of talent to create such, even if only to protect against inquiring commoners." Even further, Alexej was impressed by Jon's tactical prowess, a lure to draw them out. "I agree with Jon's assessment, he was, after all, the one who discovered them and, thereby, knows the interior layout as well as any. If I stood behind Lysander, and to his right, I can conjure a gout of fire ten paces long that would consume both of the skeletal guardians, and likely incinerate them. Should we lure them to our position, rather than place ourselves at the junction of two passages and permit one to attack the rear of our party."

Spoiler: Out of Character Action
    Show
    OOC: Hearing that we're going into combat, potentially, Alexej will cast Shield and continue to do so to maintain it in the event that Jon missed the position of a third skeleton. That will limit me to 2 Actions though. Secondly, I am not sure if there is a readied action, or something, but Burning Hands may be a nice opener, 2d6 fire damage, Reflex for half, and I can't see skeletons being all that nimble. Damage on both would be good, considering our ranged options we miht beat them before they reach melee range with Lysander. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Zero Prime; 2021-01-13 at 01:58 PM.